Jan 14, 2010

Fruits a day project

This is a small exercise in my everyday life... it doesn't sound very exciting but I keep drawing fruits every day. I can say it is my way of "life drawing".. I don't know actually fruits are naked or wearing nice dress... Kiwi is bit hairy (needs to shave) and plum is bit glossy, Blood Orange has rough skin (maybe having skin problem) .. etc etc. Some fruits has gone to my stomach after drawing, so you can see it as their memorial album. Anyway, they are simple and beautiful, and maybe I will make a story of them in future.

3 comments:

JaneA said...

I love it! Absolutely beautiful! X

Paul Shinn said...

Nice work! And I liked your descriptions of the different fruits! :-) Look forward to seeing more!

Kazuko Morishita said...

Thank you Jane, Paul. I will try to finish all pages with different fruits. I hope there are enough fruits to draw in a shop.. :)